GOLD STAR CBD Ltd
COMPANY NUMBER 13656124
Registered Address: 6 Parsons Pightle, Coulsdon Road, CR5 1EE
GOLD STAR IS A REGISTERED TRADE MARK OWNED BY GOLD STAR CBD Ltd
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms & Conditions to use of the website www.hempseedoilproducts.co.uk and General Terms & Conditions of
Gold Star CBD Ltd.
The website and all related services are expressly subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions ( T&C’s )
By using our website, purchasing products or taking up any of our services, you automatically accept these General
Terms and Conditions including any future alterations, made available by publication on our website, or notified in any
Gold Star CBD Ltd exclusively offers access to the website and it’s products and services on the basis of your
acceptance of these T&C’s.
If you do not approve of these T&C’s, you are not entitled to make use of our website, or to acquire products from us.
Any inconsistencies in interpretation of these T&C’s may not be used against Gold Star CBD Ltd
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1 The present General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to the website of Gold Star CBD Ltd (
hempseedoilproducts.co.uk ) and any related sub domains, website and all products, offers, deliveries and services by
Gold Star CBD Ltd.
Products & Services
All information on the website or in any other written documents from Gold Star CBD Ltd has been prepared with the greatest possible care.
However Gold Star CBD Ltd is unable to guarantee that all such information is correct, complete and/or up to date.
Gold Star CBD Ltd reserves the right to alter any information on the website or in any other written documents, without prior notice. You confirm that it is your responsibility to check all information on the website or in any other written documents, without prior notice. You confirm that it is your responsibility to check all information and may not be viewed as representing medical knowledge or advice. All information provided by Gold Star CBD Ltd on it’s website or in any other manner about our products and services intended exclusively to provide general information and may not be viewed as representing medical knowledge or advice. Any decision taken by the customer about the use of our products and services, based on information provided by Gold Star CBD Ltd shall be subject to the customers personal responsibility and shall be the customers own risk. Gold Star CBD Ltd reserves the right, at any time and without accepting liability in respect of customers or third parties to alter the products and services provided, and to remove products and services from it’s range. On its website Gold Star CBD Ltd may on occasion issue special offers relating to its products and services. We reserve the right to alter, restrict or fully withdraw any such offers subject to our own judgment We furthermore reserve the right, but are not required, subject to our own judgement and without giving reasons, at any time to restrict completely that the sale of products or the provision of services to an individual customer, third party or individual countries and regional jurisdictions. We are unable to guarantee that our website and our services can be provided uninterrupted and entirely error free. In the case of loss of services or disruption Gold Star CBD Ltd will contact the customer to identify a suitable solution.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DETAILS
1. To submit an order on the website, you must first create an account via the registration page. During the registration process, you will be instructed to select a suitable username and suitable password. Username and password must be handled with strict confidentiality, Gold Star CBD Ltd is not liable to any abuse of registration information and will assume that the person using our website is the registered customer.
2. Gold Star CBD Ltd and it’s employees will never ask you for your password. If you suspect that your account information has fallen into the wrong hands, you are required to alter your account information without delay.
3. You as customer undertake to ensure that all account information is correct and up to date. Gold Star CBD Ltd accepts no responsibility for delays or additional costs caused by incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
4. All your personal details are processed and protected by Gold Star CBD Ltd as described in our DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT. The data protection statement forms an integral part of the T&C’s, for future information please read our data protection provisions.
ESTABLISHMENT AND ENTERING OF AN AGREEMENT IN THE WEBSITE
The presentation of products on the website may not be considered as an undertaking by Gold Star CBD Ltd to enter into a purchase agreement.
With the submission of your order the order becomes binding and remains binding for you for a period of 7 days. Simple confirmation of the receipt of the order by Gold Star CBD Ltd does not represent the entering into an agreement. Although we will make every effort to ensure that all information and specifications on our website or other written documents is correct, errors and omissions can occur. We reserve the right to correct these as we see fit and to update or cancel an order which is or could be affected by such corrections An agreement shall be established between Gold Star CBD Ltd and yourself as soon as the ordered products are sent to you. We reserve the right to fully or partially reject the establishment of an agreement without specifying reasons. In the event that a customer order is cancelled, restricted or suspended, Gold Star CBD Ltd will make every effort to contact the customer to explain the situation.
PRICES AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
All prices specified by Gold Star CBD Ltd on its websites and other written documents are including VAT. All costs included in the price are clearly specified. Additional costs which can arise will be indicated separately sand must be paid by the customer. Products will be sent by G.P.O. Based in the U.K. The customer shall be liable for any customs duties, import charges and duties payable. G.P.O.has no influence on such additional costs, and is not liable to issue any statements concerning the level of those costs. For further information, please contact your customs authorities at the destination location. The purchase price must be payable in advance by the customer and will fall due upon the establishment of the agreement. Before the full purchase price has been received, the products will not be delivered to the customer, in the event of delayed payment, without granting any extension Gold Star CBD Ltd may withdraw from the agreement. The payment methods accepted by us are specified on the website. We reserve the right to change these methods at any time, at our discretion.
Normally speaking, products will be delivered to the delivery address specified by you when placing the order within 2-5 working days, in as much as the products in question are fully available. In the event of delivery to certain countries, a longer delivery term may apply, please consult our website for further information. All delivery terms are legally non- binding and failure to comply will not entitle you to withdraw from the agreement. If Gold Star CBD Lodi’s in default in making its delivery, you must first allow us an extension of at least 20 working days during which we can still fulfil the agreement. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement Gold Star CBD Ltd will reimburse not more than the purchase price. All liability for further compensation for late or failed delivery shall be excluded. The customer may accept part deliveries if for example part of the products ordered are no longer available or can be delivered at a later date. The fulfilment location at which the products are handed over by Gold Star CBD Ltd to G.P.O. Benefits and risks are transferred to the customer, upon the sending of the products. Gold Star CBD Ltd shall not be liable for loss or damage of products during transport.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
1. The customer is required to inspect the products immediately following receipt and duly notify us by email of any defects within 14 days, otherwise the products will be considered as having been approved.
2. All products from Gold Star CBD Ltd are based on natural products and are subject to natural variation. For any deviations in colour, smell, taste etc we provide no guarantees.
3. All products are offered in the present condition. Deviating images, information about descriptions of products on the website or in other written documents from us may not be considered as guaranteeing particular characteristics.
4. Faulty products must be returned to Gold Star CBD Ltd. 6 Parsons Pightle, Coulsdon Road, CR5 1EE. We are entitled to either provide replacement products or to reimburse the purchase price. In the event of reimbursement of the purchase price import duties will not be reimbursed. We are not liable for any losses suffered by the customer on the basis of faulty products.
5. If you are not satisfied with your order, you are entitled to return the item to us within 14 days following receipt of the products. The products must be returned sealed, unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packing. As soon as we have received the returned products and the conditions for return are fulfilled, you will be reimbursed the purchase price, return costs will not be reimbursed.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. In as far as legally possible, all liability upon Gold Star CBD Ltd or any company affiliated to us in law shall be excluded, for losses or other injuries suffered by the customer on the basis of or in relation to entering into of the purchase agreement, the delivery or use of the products and services of Gold Star CBD Ltd.
2. The customer agrees that the use of the products and services provided by us shall take place at the customers own risk.
In the event of questions, comments or complaints concerning our products and services, please contact our customer services department by email. We will make every reasonable effort to contact you within 48 hours.
AMENDMENTS TO T&C’s
We reserve the right to amend or supplement the T&C’s at any time, without prior notification. The T&C’s are published in the latest version on our website or notified in some other form.
Should any provisions in the T&C’s be or become fully or partially ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions, effective provisions shall be introduced, which as closely as possible match the original intention of the parties.
The website is operated by Gold Star CBD Ltd. in the event of questions concerning the website and it’s content, please contact our customer services department by email. All products sold by Gold Star CBD Ltd are not in any way shape or form advertised for sale as medical products. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with a physician before use,if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctors advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental product.